Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

1 VERY BAD MISTAKE

In the begining, I didnt choose to eat an arm- SO I DIDNT GET ONE!!!!!. So now im stuck............you should fix this

Substitute Substitute

Cool

Very interesting game, I like how you can upgrade your towers- I hate the games that wont let you upgrade anything (that REALLY SUCKS)...... Great game.

Walkinator Walkinator

Im sorry but I dont really like this game

I dont like how hard it is to make a MOVABLE creation, I've played this before and I still dont like it- This is not a type of game that I am looking forward to all day to play. If you want to improve, just listen to other comments with low ratings and learn from them. I know this comment isnt that information but its just off the top of my head on how to help you make a better game. I've played this before, and I still dont get how to make a movable <object> .There should be a tutorial instead of JUST a description and instructions, so if you are going to make another game- just read ALL or MOST of the lower reviews to see if there is any helpful information that could make your next game better....,,,but.... its your game and I respect that....................sorry for the bad rating.

Damn Birds Damn Birds

Awesome

Sweet!, I loved it- but it gets REALLY difficult later in the levels.

Saturated Saturated

Great!

Very good, but colors aren't really my game choice...........but that didn't effect my rating.

Dynamic Systems 2 Dynamic Systems 2

Good game

Average, pretty good- gets pretty hard in the later levels